My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snowy Day?




Its brrrrr cold here in the Ozarks!! It feels like snow! We're taking advantage of a lazy Sat. indoors...changing light bulbs, napping, baking scones, watching HGTV-how to sell your house that's been on the market for over a year (I'm taking notes:)
Zoie had her first sip on her sippy cup....more like deep gulps!! Way to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! That girl is getting down right chubby!!! I LOVE it! Ezana is actually getting a little tummy and his cheeks are filling out! yeah!
    Love you guys!
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, look at how much Zoie is filling-out. You would NEVER know that she was so malnourished when she first entered your family. What a precious blessing she is!

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!