My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Family Blog!!!!


We have finally joined the ranks of my fellow blogspot bloggy friends!! We thank Nikki for making it look sooooo good:)) I think it might take me a few days to add some of our things to the new spot, but you can still take a peek *zoiegibson5.com* until the end of the month.

We had so much fun meeting up with the Davids in Tulsa Monday. Sakari & Zoie met for the first time & LOVED each other. You can obviously tell by the kissing:)

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Welcome to blogspot...we got to be the first comment!!! I just LOVE this pic of Zoie and Sakari :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome- I look forward to reading along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog! Zoie is absolutely precious! So hope your sweet family can join our ET reunion next time...would love to meet you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunti Kiki!! Welcome to Blogger World!! What a GORGEOUS header you have!! Too cute for words!

    Love ya,
    Aunti Mel
    www.ouradoptionstory-blessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,Kari, I love your header!! That is awesome. I am happy we converted you to blogspot. See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!