My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Simply Sunday. My Garden story.

I love my flower garden. Every night, these beautiful flowers close their blooms. In the morning, they open up and express their beauty again. Renewal. There are so many things that are uncertain in my life right now. It's so easy for me to question God and wonder "why". I love that God can use my flowers to remind me that He loves me and will take care of all my needs. His promises and miracles are new every morning. Even when I don't understand what His plans are, I can trust Him with all my heart.


Every night God shows His love.
Every morning God shows His new miracles.



Simply Love.
I'd love to hear what you are "waiting" for and how God is renewing your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best is yet to come!!