My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Soon...

I just wrote out EVERY name and the date you posted your Poppy Dip! Zoie woke up at 5:30 AM...not my Poppy Dip for today. ugh As soon as she is down for her nap and I've had the chance to shower (can't have crazy hair for the video) I will draw a name! It was my blessing to read ALL the Dips.... lets keep it going and keep posting comments on Sallee's blog!

BTW, Sallee just got a new fabric in for us. It's called "Smiles Around the World" and will be gone in a wink of an eye. Order your dress asap (I just did:) She will start making dresses with sleeves for an additional cost for the fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best is yet to come!!