My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

If you have kids, tweens or teens.... AWESOME PROJECT!!

If you have kids, tweens or teens you will recognize these young Hollywood names....Jordin Sparks, Corbin Bleu, Cody Linley, Alyson Stoner, Sean Astin, Annasophia Robb, Marshall Allman, Charlie Stewart, Luke Benward, Emily Osment, Andrew Lawrence.... just to name a few:)
Awesome H showed me today this YouTube of the wonderful Bible Series... Word of Promise Next Generation. Max & Jenna Lucado also share truth & stories.

It was special watching this with my daughter & seeing her excitement for the Lord!! She wanted me to share it with you... enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this information, Kari. I had my daughters (ages 10 & 12) watch the video clip and they said "cool" about 10X! Great stuff! Karen Wistrom

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!