My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I LOVE AMERICA!! Fun, Friends & 1st Fireworks

120,000 people celebrating America together! Hosted by our incredible church JRA! It was the most amazing fireworks display I've ever seen in my life! Zoie went crazy watching the rockets blast... she loved it! The best part... many new followers of Jesus! What a celebration! WE LOVE AMERICA!















2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for awhile now. I have always wondered if you attended James River. My family also attends there. My brother is going to travel with me when we go to Ethiopia. Small world. I enjoy reading about your family and little Zoie. Have a Happy 4th!

    Blessings,
    Gina Lister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoie needs to encourage her older pal, Dosen, in the joys of fireworks. He sat in my lap with one hear buried in my shoulder and my hand other the other! Loud noises are so NOT his cup of ... milk.

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!