My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 31, 2009

My crazy wacko day!

I've had so much fun this week reading all the wonderful Poppy Dips. They have been funny, touching, *sniff* and adorable! It's made me focus on James 1... count it all joy when you face testing. We can always find a Poppy Dip in our day.
All day long today... I have pondered on choosing my favorite Poppy Dip: Hubby is out of town, sweet Zoie is sick with sinus infection, bronchitis and cutting 4 molars (I just found that out) Awesome M jumped in and packed himself for 2 weeks at Kanakuk Golf Kamp. I love teenagers! Awesome H played with sissy so I could take him to Mexican food lunch date, but an hour before kamp he learned the hard way to look reallllly good for parked cars behind your vehicle. It was a solid crunch, but thankfully there was no one trying to get in their car. WHEW!! 10 people ran toward us and my teen handled it like a pro... pointing at me "She did it!" Just kidding. He was very grateful the damage was minimal and no cops involved.

Kamp dropoff, no nap Zo = VERY grumpy baby. Pizza delivery. Praying all drama is over for the day! That's why there is no way I can pick just 1 Poppy Dip today.... it was all good and crazy!

Poppy Dip contest ends at midnight:)
Keep writing those "P Dips"

5 comments:

  1. Can I get a last poppy dip in?!?! I didn't do very good at getting poppy dips up each day.... Just sitting here thinking about how I enjoy my pets. Got the dog on one side the kitty on the other. Something about pets loving on you to make you feel special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my sweet friend- things like this always happen when daddy is out of town!! My poppy dip is having you for a friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my poppy dip day was having all the Ethiopian families join together and celebrate a nice night at the water fountains. It's so heart warming to hear all the stories and see all the new faces.
    - katy
    Diesel's mama
    ashatto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you friend. You are my Poppy Dip every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a Poppy Dip day when I get to read undates on your blog! Love them.

    www.embracingtheleastofthese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!