My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 27, 2009

It's A Poppy Dip Day 3... enter 1 x a day!

I can't wait to read all your "Poppy Dips" today!! Bloggy friends, you are my Poppy Dip blessing!! OK... even though it's my contest, I had to share my Poppy Dip today was getting a "happy" in the mail from Mr. Ipod Touch's new mom, Sallee!!! Zoie's new dress... Little Mermaid is soooooo adorable!!!

10 comments:

  1. My poppy dip day is validating my sick friend and letting her off the hook! I love my Kiki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poppy dip day...sunshine in the morning while praying for families to take the leap and ADOPT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting to go to Zumba class and then meeting with a friend I haven't seen in a long time tonight will help make today a Poppy Dip Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby coming home from an 11 day trip - PoPpY DiP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. blueberries everywhere :) Got 18.5 pounds of blueberries and I am busy making blueberry jam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. watching my husband read to my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a Poppy Dip day when I get a sweet reply email from Kari that re-enforces God's bond between His people for His purposes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My poppy dip day was spending time with the Whitakers at SDC and the Landing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dinner with two hilarious "grow-up" friends. Laughing for hours!

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!