My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 17, 2009

We can all make a difference!

I'm so blessed to be a part of Cherish Kids... a special program at our church that advocates for foster care, domestic & international adoption. Julie and I will be at James River this Sunday, July 19th at the EXPO booth all 3 services (8:30, 10:00 and 11:30am) The church service will be simply amazing... advocating for ORPHANS!! Please join us if you are in the area and come say hi:)

We had the opportunity to watch Rick and Kay Warren's powerful study on orphans today. I want to share it with you, too. Take the time and watch the video..... it's passionate and crystal clear on our role as followers of Jesus Christ and His commandments to take care of orphans. Here is Rick Warren's orphan website and I will post the 4 part video each day.

Wrap your hearts around this today...
There are 3 things YOU CAN DO to help orphans. We are called to obey and simply love.
1. Relieve their hurts.

2. Defend their rights.

3. Provide long-term solutions.... ADOPTION!!
We can all make a difference.

Orphan Study SVCC Part 1 of 4.


1 comment:

  1. Started watching this today, with my sweet boy asleep in my lap. Julie called me on her way home and told me about it. All Christians should view this...

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!