My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Poppyseed Chicken...make your fam drool

Bloggy Friends, here is my 3 Awesome's favorite dinner recipe...
they beg for it!! Zoie loves the crackers:)


Poppyseed Chicken
5-6 boneless chicken breasts or 1-2 per person (large family)
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Ritz crackers (3-4 cylinders)
1 stick butter
3 T poppyseed

Cut up raw chicken in bite size pieces...boil.
Mix sour cream, soups, poppyseed & cooked chicken in a bowl.
Crush & crumble crackers & toast them in pan w/ 1 stick melted butter.

Just before cooking....layer the bottom of a deep dish with 1/2 cracker mix.
Layer chicken mixture & top off with the rest of the cracker mix.
Bake 350 for 30 min.
Easy & Delicious!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love this stuff. (Sadly, I can't handle the dairy anymore.) I only use 1 tube of the crackers -not the whole box! That would be some crackery chicken! Oops!

    Amazing how the same recipes get passed all over the country!

    Love you! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family isn't just large - it's largER. I think I'll have to double this (:

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!