My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

HAPPY 40th HUBBY!!!! "our story-fun pics"



I met Roger when he was 12 years old!! My mom was his substitute teacher and came home one day and told me she met the cuteeesst boy and I should meet him. When I asked her what grade, she told me he was in 7th. AWWWW...I was a freshman in High School. Noooo way would I stoop so low to check out a jr high boy!! Well, fast forward 2 years & I made my move on a cute new freshman!!! For those of you who remember what I looked like in High School...this move was very brave of me. Miracles do happen and I snabbed the cutest, onriest, cockiest (he was the star b-ball & football player:) adorable boyfriend!!! We dated for a few years & then we parted ways (remember I'm older & was off for college)

2nd miracle... we meet again 6 years later!!!!!!!!!!! He was graduating from college and playing basketball for Cal Baptist. I took one look & fell madly in love again. We dated for a year and married a year later... 1992!! I am blessed like crazy to be married 17 years to my best friend and the LOVE of my life!!

Hubby HAPPY 40th b-day!! Can't wait to spend 40+ with you.... adventures around every corner:))

(our first date-1983)

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday roger!!! Sorry we can not make it to your birthday party in AZ :)
    love, all the steigers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Roger. Can't wait to hang out at kamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome love story! Happy Birthday Roger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, happy birthday, Mr. Roger. Such a sweet story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute story! Happy birthday Roger!

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!