My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy is with Jesus

We just read the sad news about baby Happy. Here is the post & link to Katie Davis' blog. Please pray for a mommy on the other side of the world who is dealing with terrible loss. Her mommy heart is breaking and needs our support and love and prayers!! I held our 22 week old son in my arms when he passed away, you never get over a loss like that, but God uses the pain for HIS GLORY!!
Happy is playing with Jesus in heaven today.

on the way to the hospital

sweet big eyes, wonder what all these doctors are doing!

This is Gwen here ... Katie does not have internet access right now ... Here is her message ...

"It has been a long day, Happy passed away ... Thank you to everyone for your prayers ... I will update tomorrow ... Love Katie "

1 comment:

  1. I too, held my 24 week old daughter while she passed away...my prayers are with her family.

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!