My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

KANAKUK K-KAUAI FAMILY KAMP.... we're off!!

We are so excited to join Team Alexander and the Neal family at K-Kauai Family Kamp this week! My dad is the speaker and we are tagging along for fun in the Ozark sun. What a blessing to have 4 precious Ethiopian darlings together to play and swim and play and play:) We'll keep you drooling with lots of pics.

My computer is going to take a vacation, too. I won't be blogging my normal daily posts, but do have a few Mr. iPod Touch Adventures that will pop up and surprise you.




2 comments:

  1. how wonderful!! please give emily a hug for me!!! can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at camp! Sounds like tons of fun!
    I have a random question- What is the title of the song that plays during the slideshow of your photo shoot with Zoie? I love it, but don't know what it's called.

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!