My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mycrazyadoption.org
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 1, 2009

MIRACLE NEWS: My niece "Grace" from China!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU for praying for my niece "Grace" We just received word that she has received official permission to STAY AT HER PRESENT HOME!!! She will not be moved back to her original orphanage. This is truly a miracle!!! We are blessed beyond words to have many praying and advocating for precious "Grace" waiting in China for her family!!!!!!!!! She is one step closer to coming home soon!!!!!!
I can't wait to show her off...she is simply stunning:)
xoxo
HAPPY JUNE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Terrific news, Kari! Thanks for updating us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!!! That is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! I love to hear how the Lord moves on behalf of His kids!!

    ReplyDelete

The best is yet to come!!